Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Last update perhaps

  • Thursday, April 26, 2012
  • Andrew
  • DSC_0955
    My photography blog is too quiet. I've been pretty tied up with my personal blog 

    DSC_2983
    and partying. Okay, it was an event but still, partying!

    DSC_9356
    Nowadays, I would normally upload my photos on flickr and my facebook photography page.

    DSC_3400

    So guys, I won't be updating this blog as much(sadly) so do check out my photography portfolio at:
    1. Running Andrew Photography FB page
    2. So What's Up?
    3. Flickr - RunningAndrew

    I guess I just don't have the time to maintain so many blogs at the moment. I'm also working out in the gym and running more often since the beginning of April; trying to get back in shape :)

    Till then, thanks for dropping by and take care!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment