Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Photography Services

  • Andrew
  • Labels:
  • DSC_7512

    "A picture is worth a thousand words" - Yeah, we all heard that line one too many. With my growing interest in photography, it would great to have more opportunities as well as offering my photography services.

    I have been very fortunate to have wonderful friends who were more than willing to share photography tips with me.

    If you would like to engage me for photography services, just drop me an email at andrew_chiam@hotmail.com with your details. Rates may vary depending on requirements but I'm sure we can always work something out even if one is on a tight budget.

    Below are some of my food photography work till date. Feel free to check out the rest of my photography portfolio by navigating through the menus above. Till then, happy shooting!