Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Super GT International Series Malaysia 2011

  • Tuesday, June 21, 2011
  • Andrew
  • Labels: ,
  • I attended Super GT International Series Malaysia 2011 last Sunday and I must say, the event was superb! Its been a long time since I last watched a race LIVE so it was a breath of fresh air. Super fast cars, GT Queens and not forgetting the merciless heat from the sun; you get the whole package.



    IMG-4

    Even though I'm armed with just a 17-50mm lens, I took quite a number of photos. Some photos turned out blurry, lack of detail, panning effect that failed but I'm still going to share them on my photography blog. You may check out the entire album on my flickr account. This post will be featuring mostly cars. I'm saving the GT Queen photos for another entry.

    Till then, enjoy!

    IMG-5

    IMG-7

    IMG-12
    Misfiring captured!

    IMG-15

    IMG-18

    IMG-39

    IMG-36

    Gathering of Super Performance Cars!

    IMG-44

    IMG-45

    IMG-104
    A sneak preview for you guys :)

    IMG-122
    Me and Japan's Drift King! Keiichi Tsuchiya

    IMG-139
    Beautiful Supra

    IMG-141

    IMG-144
    Leonard's beautiful white GTR!

    IMG-138
    AE86! Hachi-Roku!




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment